Northland School Division (NSD) is pleased to announce the appointment of Michelle Wile as Fort McKay School Acting Principal.“I am thrilled for this opportunity to work with families, the community,…
Tansi, Edlánat’e, Hello!
Have a safe and wonderful summer break! The first day back for students is September 8, 2020.
To ensure the safety of staff, the front entrance door will be locked. Please DO NOT visit if you:
- Have a fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, or shortness of breath.
- Are a close contact of a person who tested positive for COVID-19.
If you're NOT experiencing the symptoms mentioned, please press the buzzer and a staff member will meet you at the door.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, visitors will be asked to:
- Wear a mask supplied by Northland School Division.
- Wash their hands or clean them with hand sanitizer before and after visit.
- Maintain physical distancing of 2 metres.
Thank you for your cooperation.
Summer hours at central office will be in effect from July 3, 2020, until August 21, 2020; Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m and Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (noon.